Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gabe - Ford models









Had a shoot with Gabe from Ford models today.. No makeup artist.. eeks! but I think I pulled it off, I got some more images to show later on in the day probably . These guys sure have their act together.. he didn't get to head home the night before to get underwear for the shoot , so first thing when he got here .. he ran off to macys to buy some stuff.. Yay for pro models! Oliver was also present and the shoot, this dog knows how to work it.. hmm but yeah I need to find a better venue for shoots beside my rooftop.. something tells me these rich arse neighbors will soon start to complain .. the reason - their darn large ass patios overlook our roof! haha majority of this set was done in the living room near towards the end of the shoot.. the strobes decided that they would stop working so I said screw this and used the modeling light. I love moody photographs.. Enjoy!
p.s. Editing and listening to the Buena Vista Social Club rocks

0 comments:

Followers